Thread: XBIZ in Vegas....Great Mix of Business & Fun

XBIZ in Vegas....Great Mix of Business & Fun

I attended the XBIZ Summer Forum in Vegas this past week and I am so glad that I went. At first glance, I felt extremely "outnumbered" since the majority of attendees were from the straight side of the business. I arrived late on the first day, thanks to United Airlines, and the first event of MY day was "Happy Hour" at the Center bar. It was the perfect environment for me to work my way into the crowd and I was happily surprised at the warm welcome I received from everyone! I had many opportunities during the entire forum to get a completely new perspective on our site and came home with some rather fun ideas for our site. I liked the smaller, more intimate atmosphere at this venue because it gave me more opportunity to speak with more companies and people than the larger shows. There were quite a few people there that were much more interested in when the next party was starting and what to wear ( I thought that was just a "Gay" thing, LOL) but that party atmosphere actually was a great ice breaker for me!
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I went from 2-5pm on the first day. I had a great time, and I live in Las Vegas!, The Oasis, until I can get the trip to Europe going with money in bank and Producers to meet up with there!

The Cabana thing with all of the "Flash In The Pan Cash" companies was fruitless.

I did spend some time talking with an AEBN rep - not mine, but one nonetheless who was there to talk shop. It was pretty obvious that not everyone there - especially the 99% straight people, was there to talk shop.

He was very cute! As was the Naked Sword tall blond Scandinavian, but NS doesn't VOD my studio titles.

I did see the hottest two guys who looked Israeli, and I was looking forward to meeting Israeli producers - to make my European trip be also a Mediterranean trip! But it turned out that they were from the architectural firm working on the hotel's expansion projects. i was disappointed, but they were very professional and conversational.

I did visit with SugarDVD, which works some of my titles, and they couldn't have been nicer.

Other than the tall Japanese guy in the black bikini from kinkondemand.com , there wasn't much for us gay producers there - except for $6 waters and a pretty fun live DJ.