All right all you webmasters out there that bill with CCBill, help is finally here! Have you logged into your admin and thought to yourself "Isn't there someone out there that can take care of this for me???" Let's face the facts...the admin's gui is not the most user friendly in the world, but your money is, so its a necessary evil that most webmasters struggle through! CCBill offers a great service, but the number of webmasters that know about (let alone utilize) CCBill's vast amount of information, statistics, and programs is slim to none. Those of you who do know the system probably deal with it because you have to, not because you want to. How do I know this? I am a former client support/Tier 2 tech and Lead (acting weekend supervisor). I have probably talked to half of you all ready!

I am not here to tell anyone about the inner workings of CCBill or to fuel any anti CCBill movements. CCBill is a great company with a lot of great people, so if you're a conspiracy theorist or have a chip on your shoulder concerning CCBill, please don't waste my time.

I know first hand that this system can be confusing to some and time consuming to others. I would like to offer my expertise to those of you who either don't know how to deal/use CCBill to their fullest extent or just plain don't want to take the time to do it yourself.

If this post has caught your attention, hit me up on ICQ (371893825), and we can talk about how I can help you do anything from setting up sub accounts, understand how to use the affilliate program, explain postback and Datalink to creating cascading id's, use DRM, set up price points and custom forms. The point being I am now available on a contract basis to make sure you get the most out of your CCBill account.

Thanks for everyone's support! |headbang|