Thread: My Gay Cash: Launches its raunchiest site to date: www.Felchthathole.com

Roger MGC

My Gay Cash: Launches its raunchiest site to date: www.Felchthathole.com

Canada, Montreal, July 16th 2008; My Gay Cash is proud to announce the launch of its 7th site newest web site www.Felchthathole.com. This site is the evil triplet and sister site of the highly successful thatHole.com website series. Launched in January 2008 both www.Barebackthathole.com and www.Feedthathole.com have gained prominence with affiliates and members alike and www.Felchthathole.com will be no exception to this rule.
    This exclusive site offering is the raunchiest of the three sites to date, showcasing the expanding and emerging niche of felching and snowballing. www.Felchthathole.com features a mix of both novice and established well known performers.
    Mario Guarda managing partner at My Gay Cash explains: “We are ecstatic to launch our newest site www.Felchthathole.com. It is a natural extension of our other sister sites and further expands our offering to both new and existing members. www.Felchthathole.com marries the niche of raw bareback sex with cum eating and further signifies our commitment to offering quality and authentic action to our loyal followers. When a member subscribes to any one of our offers they will instantly gain access to our trilogy of sites. All sites are updated weekly with exclusive content and feature fun extra’s like bonus footage from behind the scenes, blog entries from our producers and performers, and much more.”
    My Gay Cash provides Webmaster Affiliates access to promotional content and tools such as; hosted galleries, picture set’s, content previews, embedded videos, RSS feeds, banners, and much more.
    So, if your traffic enjoys raunchy dirty sex and is craving a taste of sloppy ass felching then www.Felchthathole.com delivers and will not disappoint.
    For more information
    Isabelle MGC, My Gay Cash
    Isabelle@mygaycash.com

HeidiRabbit
    Hey Roger;

Congrats on the spiffy new site! You should get it reviewed and listed on RabbitsReviews by filling out this quick and easy form. You should also list on FetishFish by submitting it here. If you have any questions get in touch.

Have a good one,

heidi