Thread: Titan Media launches new affiliate program

Has anyone seen my...?

Titan Media launches new affiliate program

Hi everyone! I'm Bill Nelander, Titan Media's new affiliate program manager. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that TitanMen has just launched a new affiliate program, with DHD Media as its independent administrator. The program boasts a new website, titanmencashdotcom, where affiliates will find new Flash banners and reporting tools and will be regularly updated with fresh content and additional asset types.

I've personally known the owners of Titan for years and I can attest to this: They are very committed to upgrading and improving the TitanMen affiliate program so that it is on par with the best in the industry. Titan Media has products that can't be beat (their DVD and digital sales continue to grow steadily) and the owners are laying the groundwork to provide the resources to maximize affiliate earnings potential.

As the former affiliate manager at Falcon Studios (where I used my stage name Cliff Rhodes) I had the opportunity to meet and speak with many of you. I also have the benefit of having once been a TitanMen affiliate, which I hope gives me a certain level of understanding of affiliates' concerns and motivations. In my new role here at TitanMen I look forward to any feedback, questions or special requests anyone may have and I sincerely hope to do business with all of you.

Thanks!
    Bill
    ----------------------------------------------
    email: billn (at) titanmedia.com
    affiliates: www.titanmencash.com

marcjacob

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Looking good mate!