Thread: Spam me with...

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Spam me with...

This is from Steve at Lightspeed Cash on another board - it is SOOO good and SOOOO true. I cannot wait to see the sig whores bite who don't even read this first post in this thread!!!

I'd like to find someone who will recruit hot new 18 year old girls that are willing to model nude, then pay her and take her pictures, then update her website regularly and host it on a super reliable, ultrafast server. Also, you'll need to buy lots of extra picture and video content so I won't lose a paying membership too soon.

I'd also like you to cover all the legal expenses, processing costs, and pay the visa registration fees.

I'd like you to provide full page ads, banners (odd-sizes work best for me), and maybe even agree to pay my hosting bill. And I'll need lots of free content. Not the same free content you give everyone, I need new exclusive content. I'll need hosted picture and movie galleries too, on a fast server. But don't put too many ads on them, my surfers don't like ads.

I'd like you to throw huge parties where I can drink myself silly, while I oggle your hot girls and generally make an ass of myself. I'm gonna need a rug to put out my cigarette on. I want you to take me to strip clubs, and I want you to buy me lapdances all night long. If I host a convention, I'll expect you to sponsor it (and if there aren't enough naked chicks, I'm going to tell everyone it was a sausage fest!)

I'll need you to buy a banner spot and post regularly on my message board.

I want you to do all that for no more than 40% of the net revenue that her site generates. I might even ask you to prepay me even if I can't get her site to convert. And you can pay me by check, but I tend to lose them, so you'll need to be willing to re-issue the ones I lose. But going to the bank is such a hassle, could I just have a wire instead? You'll need to eat the wire fees.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I'm going to accuse you of shaving and cheating if I can't convert any traffic at 1:500 or better. If you are a day late on my payment, I will publicly crucify you. And I'm gonna need a constant supply of new sites from you, I get tired of looking at one after a couple weeks.

And you better not take a day off, if I try to icq you and you are not there within a few minutes, I'm dropping my links! And no matter how few sales I send, I expect you to drop everything and talk to me as long as I want. I'll need lots of advice and support, you don't mind do you?

I want reward points and christmas cards are nice too. Fly me to a convention and pay for my room. But it better be a suite, I need space. Give me bonuses and prizes. And hookers, lots of 'em!

Don't forget I'll also need a non-expiring password to your sites too for "educational" purposes. When I promote your site, I want to be able to say anything to the surfer to make a sale, I don't care if its true or not, pleasing the surfer is your problem.

I'm gonna need a cool baseball jersey customized with my name and favorite number on the back...

And no matter what you do for me, I might just decide to try someone else's program for a while, cuz you are probably making too much money anyway on typeins and upsells... And if you get someone else pushing your sites, I'm going to drop you completely, because then you'll be "over saturated".

Oh yeah, and you are gonna need lots of sites, and I want to be paid on sales to all of them from your exits. Better yet, I'll require no-console linking codes, cuz I hate popups. But don't even think about paying me less for my joins.

You'll need to join the lawsuit against Acacia, I don't care how much it costs. But if you settle, I'll tear you apart on the boards and recommend that everyone boycotts you.

And I want to lump you in with all the scammers and scumballs that have ever made money on the net. I don't care if you are honest, I have to blame someone for a bad week, and its gonna be you.

Oh yeah, and for your 40%, I want to be able to break my promises anytime, I really don't want you to be able to rely on me. I'll send you traffic when I fucking feel like it. But if you break one of YOUR promises to me, I'll drop you and move on.

Any takers?

McAttack
    Ya that was a pretty funny post of his. Read it on another board before. hehe, I think Steve needs a vacation!

Mindy
    just checking my sig. this seemed like an ok
    place to do it

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Wow, you think someone pushed him to far and he's had enough? LMAO

Mindy, hon, your signature image is too big

Here is the guideline for Signatures:
    1. Signatures - limited to 2 lines of text and a 120x60 button. More than that just takes up way too much space and comes off as spamming as well as slowing down the forum load speed.

Gary-Alan

AusCoding Allan
    hehehe someone needs some valium, must've been having a bad day!

Allan

Wow ... bad day or not, it's pretty accurate ... makes me stop and rethink my wanting a few paysites!

... those avs things lookin better by the minute ... LOL

Pixxxel
    That's great :p And sad because some of it's true...

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Pixxxel
    That's great :p And sad because some of it's true...

Michael
    haha i was thinking the same thing

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Steve originally posted the soloquoy in response to a thread about "So What Will Sponsors Do For My Business", and is meant partly tongue-in-cheek.

But like many have identified, it would be funny if much of it wasn;t so goddamn true!

:crybaby:

randy
    Acctually its funny and so true .........

Dzinerbear
    Jesus H. I read myself in a couple of those paragraphs. Yikes! I hope I was kind.

Dzinerbear