Lee.... Or New Board Owner?

Please sign in

:yeah:

thx
    Domain inventory sale.

CamCruise
    Is this like "Whats My Line??"

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    GWW is still owned by Gary and Lee. I'm in touch with them fairly often, but they have a lot going on right now that has created a lot of challenges for them, and I feel like it's not my place to discuss things without their permission.

The last I spoke to Gary, he said they have very limited Internet access. They care very much about the GWW community, but simply have their hands full right now trying to take care of some personal issues that have come up for them.

There's nothing nefarious going on, and they certainly didn't intend to leave the community hanging, it was just a combination of circumstances.

I'm sure that when they're in a position to comment, that they will.

Give them a bit of time

Even if we don't know the details (and it is none of our business anyway), we all know that they've gone through so much over the past months.

Let's just give Lee and Gary a chance to put their lives back together, I'm sure they'll be back online soon enough.

Best wishes to them!

Maryflixxx

Making Pain Pay!
    I for one am glad to have the community back. I wish Gary and Lee the best in whatever they are going through.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No new board owner sorry, Gary and I have just been real busy and real quiet both on and offline the last month due to issues we had with the club, having to be in court almost every day the last 10 days, dealing with sales tax issues, getting bills paid (including our home internet connection, as ive only been able to get online via my cell phone) and basically sorting through a bunch of other crap.

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome back lee

jim

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Sorry to hear about your problems, i hope everything gets sorted sooner rather then later!