Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are There So Many Different Types Of Condoms?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Are There So Many Different Types Of Condoms?

Gary and I just got back from the local adult store and actually couldnt beleive how many different types of rubbers there are, tipped for his pleasure, her pleasure, ribbed, latex, rippled, etc, etc...

Does anyone actually use Condoms that arent 'regular' and if so, how did you decide what you wanted to try and ended up sticking with?

I really cant beleive there is that much call for rubbers that do more than just protect you from STDs and getting pregnant.

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Gary and I just got back from the local adult store and actually couldnt beleive how many different types of rubbers there are, tipped for his pleasure, her pleasure, ribbed, latex, rippled, etc, etc...

Does anyone actually use Condoms that arent 'regular' and if so, how did you decide what you wanted to try and ended up sticking with?

I really cant beleive there is that much call for rubbers that do more than just protect you from STDs and getting pregnant.

Regards,

Lee
    What type did you buy ?
    ;-)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Honestly I bet it's just marketing to sell more condoms... if 16 year old Joey goes to the store to buy condoms before his first fuck with his girlfriend, he might buy a pack of ribbed ones, a pack of "ticklers" and a pack of regular ones so he and his girlfriend can "experiment."

I can't imagine that it makes much of a difference given how thin they are.

I can honestly say this is one topic I can not give an opinion about! :fucked:

Is this akin to the question of how many variations of Cheerios can they come up with?!?

CamCruise
    Well believe this or not but Tony and I do buy condoms all the time.
    We just got some more the other day.

And for us its all about size. The size most guys buy just choke my cock to death.
    It was hard to fine larger condoms for us big guys till up to a few years ago.
    Thank God Trojan makes the magnum-XL's now!!

Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    Well believe this or not but Tony and I do buy condoms all the time.
    We just got some more the other day.

And for us its all about size. The size most guys buy just choke my cock to death.
    It was hard to fine larger condoms for us big guys till up to a few years ago.
    Thank God Trojan makes the magnum-XL's now!!
    I have to inform you Gay etiquette regulations state you must attach video and/or photo links with such a post :bunnypancake:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Im allergic to latex. Have to get Trojan polyurethane.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    ...and what Cam didn't mention in his post was this...

we bought the LiveLarge tm MAGNUMS - "large size condoms" at WalMart where you'd think they'd stock these by the thousands... well, either we're the only well endowed men within a hundred mile radius of the store or... nobody here wears condoms

why you ask? because when we got the package home, I noticed a thick layer of dust on the top edge of the package!

even so - dust aside - the price can't be "beat" at $6 a dozen compared to the same product in other stores for $9-12 a dozen... you go WalMart!

no wonder so many teenage girls (at least one in alaska) are getting pregnant these days...

This thread is useless without pics

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman View Post
    Im allergic to latex. Have to get Trojan polyurethane.
    We bought a bunch of those (though I don't remember if they were Trojan, I think maybe they were Durex) with the idea they'd be less visible on camera, and they were an absolute disaster. Our models hated them, said it was like wearing a sandwich bag. I guess they don't stretch much and they rip really easily.

Have you had any of those problems?

CamCruise
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I have to inform you Gay etiquette regulations state you must attach video and/or photo links with such a post :bunnypancake:
    What kind of pics do you want to see. Pics of me with a condom on or pics of my big dick?
    Heres one for you.

mrmax
    They should just make condoms that are mini trash bags with an elastic at the end to hold on to the base of your dick.

The condoms now are so tight, id say 70% of the guys I've been with go soft by the time they roll that tight thing on.
    And for guys who are huge and use magnums, theyre still too small.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmax View Post
    They should just make condoms that are mini trash bags with an elastic at the end to hold on to the base of your dick.

The condoms now are so tight, id say 70% of the guys I've been with go soft by the time they roll that tight thing on.
    And for guys who are huge and use magnums, theyre still too small.
    You know we tried all kinds of condoms and eventually gave up with trying to find ones that fitted me well enough, now we just use regular lifestyles Xl which, as it happens, are what one of the local bars put out for free every night, they still a little tight, but they are better than the trojan magnums for sure in that they go all the way down my shaft and we dont have to worry about them slipping off.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    We bought a bunch of those (though I don't remember if they were Trojan, I think maybe they were Durex) with the idea they'd be less visible on camera, and they were an absolute disaster. Our models hated them, said it was like wearing a sandwich bag. I guess they don't stretch much and they rip really easily.

Have you had any of those problems?
    They dont feel anything like latex and feel drier but have`nt had one break yet. Not great but not much choice here.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    we're already headed back to WalMart for another couple of boxes and after last night, we'll need another jumbo dispenser of lube - condoms seem to require enormous amounts of lubricant -

funny how the barebackMasters actually go through so many boxes of condoms isn't it.. ? makes one wonder...

personally, I prefer wearing my custom made wet suit with extra special cod piece pouch - fits like a glove