Thread: How Do You Choose New Domain / Site Names?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Choose New Domain / Site Names?

Until recently i used to manually type in a bunch of domain ideas i had after choosing a niche however, these days i have a script that generates a list of domains based on 2 or 3 keyword combos and i just see the domains that are available from that list and choose the best one for my needs at the time.

Do you folks have a specific way that you use to choose a domain name, based on a niche, keywords, or domain lenth?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    ..."the cart before the horse"...

I usually design the content first , then choose a name ( closest to what i'm marketing that isn't too long and/or hard to type. ) , I don't get too caught up in names because the majority of successful sites out there are operating under "signatures" ( seancody,corbinfisher,etc. )

jim

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    these days i have a script that generates a list of domains based on 2 or 3 keyword combos and i just see the domains that are available from that list and choose the best one for my needs at the time.
    Which one did you find? I used to have one on a UK net addy that doesn't want to work anymore.

Dzinerbear
    I wait for people to go fishing, announce them in threads on a board, and then, I scoop up what I want ... like hotbearsex.com

Also, I bug Bec, she finds the coolest domains.

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Which one did you find? I used to have one on a UK net addy that doesn't want to work anymore.
    Yeah that UK2.net one stopped working a while back, thats why i had this script made, let me see if i still have it zipped up and if i do ill send it on over for you

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Yeah that UK2.net one stopped working a while back, thats why i had this script made, let me see if i still have it zipped up and if i do ill send it on over for you

Regards,

Lee

I'd like that

And have you, or anyone else, found a FREE replacement site for the Overture Suggestion tool?