Thread: Do Certain Words Make A Paysite Sound More Exciting?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do Certain Words Make A Paysite Sound More Exciting?

For example, using a site name like Trashy Twinks vs. Naked Twinks or Nasty Bears vs. Hairy Bears, etc?

Do you think using words with more 'extreme' connotations to them in site names would effect how many surfers actually become paying members or gain interest in a specific paysite?

Im actually leaning towards using such words in future paysites because im of the belief that this is something that could effect sales to a site, was just wondering what everyone else thought about this?

Regards,

Le

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Something with the word "Tube" might.

Paco
    them plain words and descriptions = them plain ole sites.

For us, the words ""massive"", ""ripping"" & ""exclusive"" feed their (surfers) imagination. When describing our big dick sites we found it best to use words that build the best mental images of what it is people are visiting us for.
    Thick throbbing slabs of meat that are so immense you can see the heat (waves) rise from the beast! Once the massive mound of manly glory is in your mouth your core temp will virtually double :fireman:

One of my superiors tried telling me our site loses sales because of the amount of vulgarity (?? WTF ??), SO he had our designer create a verbally softcore tour. The thing did a B.Spears, falling flat on its face, demanding the use of a stretcher and some kinda injection---sale dropped, drastically!

As for the word tube, I believe it is reserved for, or works best with free sites.

it's been years since words like nasty, trashy, naughty or dirty did much for my sales. i find that each niche has its own group of words that lead to sales, although admittedly a big cock is a plus marketing almost anything