Thread: content producer warning: diamondback pictures

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar

content producer warning: diamondback pictures

i placed an order of 10 sets with this guy called aaron kline from diamondback pictures, paid 2500 upfront. but then reduced my order to 3 sets, since it startes to look like he obviously had no intention of delivering the fictional content, so i told him he could just keep the rest of the money if he just delivered the 3 sets he claimed to have made, so i would get this hell with this guy out of the world. but still no content, promised me tons of times that he would get on it today, but just got excuses like he was moving, had server problem that made him unable to upload to my server, then high blood pressure, then heart attack.... so now i had to order new content from someone else to finally get my site ready. costing me an additional $2000 thanks to this scammer. so if you are looking for content, then stay far away from this guy.

short sumarry for those who dont bother to read all: paid aaron kline / diamondbucks pictures to make exclusive content. never got the content. money lost. gotta order from someone else. stay away from him.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Any info about his location, URL, e-mail host, in case he changes his name to hide from the rest of us now?

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Oh that shit sucks, sorry to hear about this.