Thread: Do You Have A Preference When It Comes To Galleries...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Have A Preference When It Comes To Galleries...

About the dimension of the image thumbs you use?

Do you prefer using thumbs that are taller than they are wide or, wider than they are tall?

I dont know why but i always tend to go with thumbs that are taller in dimension than they are wide.

Im actually considering doing some testing on this to see if one makes a difference over the other to the surfer but was also wondering if anyone else preferred one over the other like me?

Regards,

Lee

mrmax
    Actually I'd like to know if image galleries get the same results as video galleries

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    the norm is the atypical "vertical" , it takes up less space on a page and/or faster loading , I shoot most everything "horizontal" but it can be "turned/cropped/etc." ( interpreted: in my galleries the pictures are "full" it's the "thumbs" which are cropped. )

jim

i made more money marketing reality sites using horizontal thumbs and standard sites using vertical thumbs. i have not a fucking clue why, though.

btw, i've been reading on surfer boards lately that they prefer all horizontal pics because a vertical pic at 1024 is too big for them to see the entire thing where a 1024 wide pic they can see all but a few pixels without scrolling.