Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: freshmeat...

outcrowd

freshmeat...

Got your attention, didn't I?

*grin*

I just wanted to introduce myself and give ya the lowdown on... well... me and my work.

I have done commerical webdesign for local gay business but I have to be honest, I need something that's more fun to work with. *wink*

So, now I have set my sights on designing adult websites. My first endevor is going to be my favorite passion, Bears. Yea...grrrr...

What I am looking for are friends to chat with about the Biz, seeing since I am a newbie and all.

1. I am looking for a good place to host my work?

2. Where can I get quality content?

3. Is there anyone out there that's had a measure of success designing bear sites that would be willing to help out a lil feller like me, with advice and suck, such I mean. *eg*

Thanks for taking this much time to make it this far, why not take the plunge and message me and say... well... "Hi?"

James Outcrowd

icq 344-793-507

Jason
    Great to meat you! (mispellings are intentional )

I'm certain you will find active membership in our family to be a significant asset in your new business endeavors. You'll want to be sure and talk to Dzinebear....and I'm quite certain a few others are about to chime in here...

Just remember Jasun and Don....10 days...10 days....

Dzinerbear
    Hey James,

Welcum! Dzinerbear here.

Check your PM, I just sent you a message.

Cheers
    Michael

HeatherF
    Welcome James,

You will find so much help and friendship here. You have joined a great group of people.
    :smooch:

HeatherF
    Grrrr:boom:
    I went to edit, and when I clicked on save, it said so sorry to late.
    This was my edit: I always enjoy 'freshmeat' :angel:

TopBucks_Juan
    Hey James,

Welcome to Gay Wide Webmasters!! Bear's huh?? Well we have all sorts of them here and then a few others. There are a slew of folks here to help you with your every need, just ask around.

Click on my banner and check out TopBucks and you may find something there that maybe very useful in your search...The best thing to do is just click on everyones banners. Catch ya later...

Ounique
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    Just remember Jasun and Don....10 days...10 days....
    Damn,that's gonna be hard!!! Ooops, did I just say hard???

Heh heh, although we've already spoken on ICQ, I just had to pop in here and officially welcome you in the "freshmeat" posting. Welcome to GWW. And don't worry, we wont start pawing you right off the bat... We have a 10 day rule. But after that...

Bwahahaha :leather: :whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community

Just so everyone knows..

Im changing the time you have to edit your posts now too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

TonyKink

Happy

Welcome to the board! I am new here too, and I don't think that my 10 days are up (should I be scared?). Man, I'm not even sure what the 10 day deal is?!?!? Have fun. Great group here!!!!
    TonyK

Hi James and welcome aboard! Told you this was a great place to "hang out" ... :fracais:

Jasun
    OK... This board is getting filled with all sorts of hot men.. I better go change my shirt.

HeatherF
    Originally posted by TonyKink
    Welcome to the board! I am new here too, and I don't think that my 10 days are up (should I be scared?). Man, I'm not even sure what the 10 day deal is?!?!? Have fun. Great group here!!!!
    TonyK
    Guys, how did you miss a newbie and his 10 days??
    Shall we start him with day 5 and go from there? :smooch:

Jason
    Originally posted by Jasun
    OK... This board is getting filled with all sorts of hot men.. I better go change my shirt.
    fuck that! you need to remove your shirt...throw it on the floor, grab me and kiss me hard...just to give these new boys a little demo

then we can take our time watching the parade of hot sexy men find their way to the only place they can truly express their personalities, sexualities and professionalism all in one dynamic package ...GWW...

hmmm....i should start writing ads for you guys

Ounique
    Day-um, 123Jason! I need a cigarette, and I don't even smoke! :eek:

Jason
    hehe
    you would if i had my way with you
    :fracais: