Thread: Do Banners That Are...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Do Banners That Are...

Just a pic that has been cropped and the sites logo, actually work to pull in clicks?

Im seeing a lot more banners like this lately and im wondering if it is because they are pulling traffic or, if it is because they are cheaper/easier for paysite owners to make.

Do any of you folks use this type of banner and if so, how well do they work for you in comparison to regular animated banners?

Regards,

Lee

This is my highest converting banner ever...

If you have an image that's striking enough, yeah. If your content sucks, no.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    This is my highest converting banner ever....
    How can you tell that?

Your affiliates arent able to track hits based on a banner so you dont have that info available to you or do you track every single click to your tours and correlate that info to a specific link/banner your affiliates use manually?

Regards,

Lee

In CCBIll you can create trackers. I've had lots of banners that I've had on Fratmen.com and a few other blogs and galleries to test them out and that one converted (and still converts) like crazy.

I did that three and a half years ago and I still get phone calls asking who that is.

Banners with a very striking image can get clicks from people who see the image and want to get a closer look.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post

Banners with a very striking image can get clicks from people who see the image and want to get a closer look.
    We do those type of banners as well. But, I am a strong believer that it really on works on tours that you can actually browse models.

I have told quite a few affiliates to swap out some of their banners and use the "Matt H" banner as it pulls more clicks. It's just a picture of one of our models that happens to have a 12 inch cock and some text that says "BlakeMason". No animation....
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Mind if I have a seat...?

No offence but as of right now,, i havent read anything that tells me if these types of banners work any better than regular banners most programs have, a pic is a pic, is a pic, and will pull clicks no matter what banner they are put on.

You guys could put a big dick picture on a banner featuring a candy bar and you would have guys clicking through to your tours $0.02

Right now im really just thinking these types of banner are made because they are cheaper for the program.

Regards,

Lee

RDude_BBMasters
    Well....as for myself, if I see a huge cock like that , I usually click on it. As an affiliate to see what the site and content is like, and before when I used to be a chronic wanker. :angel: Now I'm a good boy.