Thread: It Figures

Dzinerbear

It Figures

Okay, so it was hot today and about 98% humidity, and here I come schleping two cases of cat food and my fat self up Church Street, sweating like a real oinker. I cross at the corner of Church and Wellesley to wait for my partner to come along from the beer store.

I see this hot bald guy waiting for the light. Then I see this tattoo on the back of his head. "Wait a minute, I know that head."

So I walk over, yes, it's him. He's wearing headphones, so I bump his arm. He looks at me, removes his headphones, and I say, "I know you." And he says, "And I know you."

Yes, it was Jasun himself.

First of all, for those who haven't met him in person, his pictures don't do him justice – and he seems like a nice guy. We chatted for a couple of minutes. My partner passed by on his way into the bank, and shortly after, I let Jasun go on his way.

It was really nice seeing someone from the board in my neighbourhood. (Jasun, it was cool meeting you. Sorry I didn't introduce you to my partner, I'm a bit of a social klutz.)

So on the way home, Ted (my partner) says, "So who was the really hot fucking man." And I told him he's one of my buddies from the board. "Is he straight," Ted asked.

"No," I replied, "But apparently he has a thing for fucking straight guys."

Without missing a beat, Ted horks a big spit ball, let's it rip onto the sidewalk, and says with this hick accent, "Fucking right, eh? Yeah, I'm fucking straight."

Good moments.
    Cheers
    Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha great story :groovy:

Proof that you can find webmasters anywhere even when you dont expect them to be there

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Hey Man... That was cool meeting you, actually. I was wondering how long it would be before I met somebody in person... if only to prove that those actually are pictures of me. If I wasn't on my way to go do my best hamster in a wheel impression and you weren't toting all the catfood, I'd have suggested we go for beer somewhere.

I remember that my Mom used to tell me I should always wear clean underwear in case I got in an accident and my Dad told me to make sure I was always freshly shaved, because I never know who I might meet. Well, I don't tend to wear underwear in the summer, but at least I was all smoothly shorn (and the top of my head was probably causing some glare) yesterday.

OK.. who else here is in Toronto?

(oh, and your boyfriend has really nice eyes... he can play straight, eh?)

Jason
    ...all these "eh's"....

that is a cool story you guys, glad you got to meet. 2 of my fav people in a chance encounter is really an uplifting way to start my day

unfortunately, that is not going to happen to me in Detroit. i can just about guarantee it.

hopefully i'll get to meet more of you soon enough though....and jasun, i'm holding you to Ozzfest.

TonyKink
    Damn, I need to make it up to Canada if I can see hot guys like Dzinerbear and Jasun walking down the street! It's cool that you guys got to meet each other in person.