Thread: McCain or Obama ... You decide!

McCain or Obama ... You decide!

This was kind of neat...enjoy...ABC has a test at the below address to see who's campaign statements, McCain's or Obama's, you agree with most. They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side.

You just pick which statement you agree with and, after selecting all 13, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.

Try it at:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Match...age?id=5542139
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, it said Obama is my choice (and he will be) the problem is, im going to be voting for the lesser of two evils, American politics are so skewed right now and will continue to be unless we actually have a serious third-party involved.

Oh and for the record, the only reason im going to be voting for Obama is so i can witness a Presidential assasination in my lifetime, because you know the second we get a black President some crazed gun-toting redneck nutjob member of the NRA is going to whack the guy.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    You know, the thing about that poll is that it can be skewed either way. It's easy to pick one sentence out of dozens on a point that make the candidate sound one way or another.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

CamCruise
    I was with Obama in all but one cat.

mrmax
    I'm voting Obama, but I'm super annoyed that he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a dream ticket. Why would he turn down a sure thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmax View Post
    I'm voting Obama, but I'm super annoyed that he didn't pick Hillary. That would have been a dream ticket. Why would he turn down a sure thing?
    Honestly, I like Hillary and I would love to see her as VP, but she led such a vicious attack on him when they were running against each other, I'm sure a lot of trust was lost there.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You know, it said Obama is my choice (and he will be) the problem is, im going to be voting for the lesser of two evils, American politics are so skewed right now and will continue to be unless we actually have a serious third-party involved.

Oh and for the record, the only reason im going to be voting for Obama is so i can witness a Presidential assasination in my lifetime, because you know the second we get a black President some crazed gun-toting redneck nutjob member of the NRA is going to whack the guy.

Regards,

Lee

Is that your way of saying another Republican is going to assassinate a Democrat? :innocent:

I stopped watching Obamas live events and started watching them from Tivo.. I found myself looking away at the closeup shots for fear of having an assassination burned into my memory.

My psychology professor told me something that is true and I'll never forget... once it's in your brain it's never out. She told the class this before showing us slides of partial birth abortion

Obama is the lesser of two evils. Hillary would have taken this country by the balls and cleaned house real quick. She has my vote for 2012
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Honestly, I like Hillary and I would love to see her as VP, but she led such a vicious attack on him when they were running against each other, I'm sure a lot of trust was lost there.
    That and I think Bill was way too much baggage.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Perhaps it's just me, but I don't even like to put any sort of energy, even jokingly, toward those sorts of thoughts. Here's a guy who clearly *does* know that he's taking a very extreme risk of his life, his family's life, and he's doing so because he feels he can make a difference. Yes, there undoubtedly are some crazies out there that will try to harm him, but I prefer to think positively.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. C1R_Andy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Perhaps it's just me, but I don't even like to put any sort of energy, even jokingly, toward those sorts of thoughts. Here's a guy who clearly *does* know that he's taking a very extreme risk of his life, his family's life, and he's doing so because he feels he can make a difference. Yes, there undoubtedly are some crazies out there that will try to harm him, but I prefer to think positively.
    I agree with Chip whole heatedly on this...

The fact that he's black might have some people up in arms, but honestly I don't think there has ever been - or ever will be - a President that some crazy nut-job doesn't have some kind of issue with.

Being one of the most powerful people in the world, comes with assassination plots and attempts...regardless of your ethnicity. Regan was shot at several times and he was white. I'm sure there were attempts on Clinton and both Bush's that we just never heard about.

My point being that EVERY President faces the possibility of assassination attempts, be it from a foreign enemy or a crazed American Citizen; we just have to trust that the Secret Service will do their job in keeping the leader of the free world safe...they've done a pretty good job so far.
    Make Money on EVERYTHING we sell!!
    andy@c1r.com - ICQ: 486009134
    http://www.channel1releasing.com/affiliates

Quote Originally Posted by C1R_Andy View Post
    I agree with Chip whole heatedly on this...

The fact that he's black might have some people up in arms, but honestly I don't think there has ever been - or ever will be - a President that some crazy nut-job doesn't have some kind of issue with.

Being one of the most powerful people in the world, comes with assassination plots and attempts...regardless of your ethnicity. Regan was shot at several times and he was white. I'm sure there were attempts on Clinton and both Bush's that we just never heard about.

My point being that EVERY President faces the possibility of assassination attempts, be it from a foreign enemy or a crazed American Citizen; we just have to trust that the Secret Service will do their job in keeping the leader of the free world safe...they've done a pretty good job so far.
    And if John McCain gets elected he'll have to deal with Sara Palin hiding behind doors, jumping out and yelling "BOO!" all the time.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com