Thread: Embedding Copyright Info in Sorenson Squeeze

blah blah blah...

Embedding Copyright Info in Sorenson Squeeze

how do you do that?

i'm encoding an AVI file into WMV and QT formats and can't seem to figure out a way to embed the copyright info during the process. can someone let me know how to do this?

thanks

allan

blah blah blah...
    anyone? *bump

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    I don't think you can add that in Sorenson Squeeze. We have 4.5.7 and I don't see that option. However, if the file already has the copyright info in it, Sorenson retains it. So we do ours in Sony when we create the master file.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

blah blah blah...
    thanks jimmy. i thought that my vegas files had that info before i put them through SS...but they didn't. thanks i'll try that

Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    I don't think you can add that in Sorenson Squeeze. We have 4.5.7 and I don't see that option. However, if the file already has the copyright info in it, Sorenson retains it. So we do ours in Sony when we create the master file.

Jimmy

blah blah blah...
    hmm...how do you add the copyright info in vegas? i go under properties > summary and enter it there, but the final encoded raw avi doesn't retain the info

for vegas, when you go to render as, click "custom" for the template you're going to use and the last tab you'll find is called index/summary. add your copyright info there and then render the video.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Well, it looks like that option is not available for AVI rendering. I do it the same as Basschick said above. We render to large wmv files instead of AVI.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Any reason you can't put a tiny copyright notice under the watermark? Or are you trying to cover yourself in case they crop out or otherwise remove the watermark?

blah blah blah...
    i'm also adding a watermark/logo to the bottom of the video...but thought that it would be a good idea to have it embedded in the vid also. an extra security measure i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Any reason you can't put a tiny copyright notice under the watermark? Or are you trying to cover yourself in case they crop out or otherwise remove the watermark?