Thread: Unlimited Web Hosting - $24.95 a month

jbradley89

Yeah Unlimited Web Hosting - $24.95 a month

bradleyhosting.com

Offers Unlimited space, bandwidth, email, domains, and much more for only $24.95 a month. Seeing is believing so check out the site!

If you put gaywidewebmasters in the referral field when signing up, we will give you 5 days free to try out our services!
    Last edited by jbradley89; 09-27-2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: forgot something

Downloads: In order to maximize uptime on our servers, downloads of any kind (media, backups, warez, etc.) are forbidden.
    I've never heard of such a restriction?!??!?

jbradley89
    Sorry that is not clear but when it states media it means any media that does not belong to you.

I think you better clear that up a LOT more. Just a call to display a page requires a series of downloads, which according to your usage terms means my account is cancelled. Anyone visiting a site who decides to right click and save a picture is initiating a download, so now some surfer passerby has caused a situation where you will cancel my account. And how would I be downloading media that is not mine from my own site? Then there's the "backups" are forbidden, so does this mean I can't even download a backup of my site(s)?

I'm being a bit fecitious here, but you can see that your terminology does need revamped and clarified.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    For that matter, anyone viewing a page is downloading content from the servers. And, as I said in a PM, unlimited bandwidth does not exist, or at least, not for $24.95/month.

Come to think of it... if one is selling a server for $24.95 a month with unlimited bandwidth that disallows downloads, then one could, in fact, provide unlimited bandwidth for $24.95/month, since it would not be possible to use any bandwidth to download, and bandwidth for upload would be limited to the size of the hard drive on the server... but most likely, that wasn't what the poster intended

One of these days I'm going to take one of these "unlimited bandwidth for next-to-nothing" guys up on their offer and offer free unlimited downloads of hi-def DVD content and see exactly how long the "unlimited" bandwidth lasts

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    For that matter, anyone viewing a page is downloading content from the servers. And, as I said in a PM, unlimited bandwidth does not exist, or at least, not for $24.95/month.

Come to think of it... if one is selling a server for $24.95 a month with unlimited bandwidth that disallows downloads, then one could, in fact, provide unlimited bandwidth for $24.95/month, since it would not be possible to use any bandwidth to download, and bandwidth for upload would be limited to the size of the hard drive on the server... but most likely, that wasn't what the poster intended

One of these days I'm going to take one of these "unlimited bandwidth for next-to-nothing" guys up on their offer and offer free unlimited downloads of hi-def DVD content and see exactly how long the "unlimited" bandwidth lasts
    Got a stopwatch?!??! :innocent: