Thread: Transparent Tours - What Scripts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Transparent Tours - What Scripts?

I was wondering if you folks knew of any basic off-the-shelf scripts that would enable a site owner to build a transparent tour for their sites?

I have been searching for one the last couple of weeks but have not really found anything other than a couple of WordPress plugins that *could* work but there are so many sites with transparent tours out there that there has to be a pre-made script to assist site owners with this, doesnt there?

Anyone know of a good script that will allow the creation of a transparent paysite tour?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Lee,

what is a transparent paysite tour?

DEV...
    :-D

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    seancody.com would be a good example of a transparent tour, it shows all the recent (and previous) content that has been added to the site, no matter whether it was added last week or last year.

It gives the potential new member a chance to actually see what is inside the site before joining.

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    ah - it sure builds trust I bet... thanks lee
    :-D

Think big. Shoot hard.
    There are no off the shelf scripts that I know of unless Awiz does it. Not sure.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

How long have you been gay?

HMBoys

We just spent 2 years designing and developing the NEW HMBoys.com which is a completely transparent site. No specific Preview / Members area.

I haven't heard of any canned software out there

Keep in mind for it to work well you need an extensive collection of content
    Marcelo Lima
    Project Development Manager

pretty sure that MAS and sitedepth will do that. i don't see that feature at awiz, but it's always worth asking - they did a lot of mods for me at a very reasonable price.

Programming Mastermind
    Being that everyone's content management system is probably different I doubt there is anything off the shelf. Besides why not do it in your own way to make it unique to your own brand.