Thread: Do You Google...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Google...

When you want to find information out for a specific problem you may have?

For example, lets say you want to change over a faucet in one of your bathrooms, do you go to Google (or another search engine) to find out the information you need to change the faucet and actually check more than 1 source or, do you find the first link you come across and use the information contained on that site?

I was just reading an article that said most 'normal' people, will hit one of the search engines and use the first link that they find as their primary source of information, was just wondering if that was the general concensus around here too.

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    I look at a few results and usually have to refine the search/question to get the best results..

There has been a change in the way people search/interact with the search engines.

Used to be that people would Google something like "how to change a faucet" and go back and forth from results page to result to find the one that had the best instructions.

Now, with natural paths and contextual links between sites, people follow cognitive paths from site to site or use information to refine searches.

So, now, they might use the info on the #1 result OR follow a link from that site onwards to more information rather than going back to the Google results page.

On a personal note....
    I'm a first checked first used kind of girl... My husband will research ALL FUCKING DAY and drive me CRRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYYY

Mary
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.