Thread: Anyone Else Find This Creepy?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Anyone Else Find This Creepy?

http://www.channel4.com/video/my-fak...-doll_p_1.html

Gary and I are watching this on BBCA right now, reminds of those creepy guys who were in 'love' with the real sex dolls that they did a program on a couple of years ago except, this is creepier somehow.

I just cant get the thoughts of the people who would buy these being the same type of person who would walk in to a hospital and steal someone elses newborn child.

I could be wrong though, but it still strikes me as creepy and weird.

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    talk about the perfect child! , I especially like the part that it never soils itself , coming from a background of 4 brothers and cloth-diapers that had to be washed/rinsed in the toilet I can see how this might interest some people , of course who get's the children in a divorce and is "child support" in effect? ( interpreted: does she make men? )

jim

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    That real sex doll one was freaky, the guy even talked to it . But each to his own.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman View Post
    That real sex doll one was freaky, the guy even talked to it . But each to his own.
    The people who own these talk to, take them out in strollers for 'walks' and even 'feed' the baby dolls :eek:

Regards,

Lee

i don't find it creepy exactly, but it does seem strange.

btw, here's the ebay guide to buying reborns - not all are equal, it appears:
    http://reviews.ebay.com/Reborn-Buyer...00000000928404

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I find it totally creepy. "I just don't get the attention of being a newborn's mom anymore" is plain scary. Seeing that lifelike face shoved in a plastic bag actually made me shudder. The perfectly lifelike fake food they make in japan is astounding. This however, is twisted.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm sorry, I thought the real dolls were creepy and this is just as bad. It's one thing to see a wax statue in a museum that's set to look like someone famous, but a doll that you are supposed to interact with that is that real looking is like dragging around a corpse. I'm all about people doing their own thing but even that pushed my limit. Did you guys see that movie Lars and the Real Doll. It was actually a really good movie. They promoted it all wrong. They tried to make it look like some sort of Weekend at Bernie's slapstick comedy and it was actually a lighthearted dramady about a guy who was such an introvert that this was the only kind of relationship he could deal with and how everyone in his town played along. I had to laugh because I've had a mannequin for ages just because I think they're cool but when I moved to LA all my Pittsburgh friends would ask about her as if she were real. It was really funny.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com