Thread: Im Excited About Tonights VP Debate...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Im Excited About Tonights VP Debate...

Im really hoping that Biden is going to go to town on Palin and make her cry on national tv

Shouldnt be to hard for him to do at all!

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    It maybe a real boring debate. It's either going to be exciting as fuck or boring as hell.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Biden should be able tear her up. He certainly has a better grasp of foreign policy issues. What he has to be careful of is that he doesn't create be seen as looking down on her thus creating sympathy for her.

Bill

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im annoyed, not a single tear

Actually, i thought she handled herself quite well, she made a couple of slips when she thought the camera wasnt on her (when Biden was talking about global warming was one) although neither VP mentioned the Kyoto treaty and one of them should have done.

But other than that, the cram sessions she has been attending over the last few weeks have obviously paid off, this was a totally different Palin that we saw on the Couric interview.

The one thing i didnt like about either of the debaters was how they were talking like everyone in the U.S was an idiot, i wish they could have given some more substantial answers other than sound-bites.

Regards,

Lee

had biden made palin cry or look distressed, america would have felt sorry for her. that would have done her a lot of good in most people's minds.

i think that all this debate proved is that given enough time, palin can memorize facts. big fucking deal - so can a ten year old.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    had biden made palin cry or look distressed, america would have felt sorry for her. that would have done her a lot of good in most people's minds.

i think that all this debate proved is that given enough time, palin can memorize facts. big fucking deal - so can a ten year old.
    I have to agree with basschick. Nothing but memory and Biden's job was not to attack her and make her look helpless. If anything, Biden didn't come on strong enough.

No doubt she's feisty and perky and able to memorize, but hardly qualifications to be a VP or Prez. And, if I here the word "maverick" one more time, I think I'm gonna throw up!

I think she has "a lot up there"....a GREAT BIG EMPTY ONE!

You bet-cha!

Bill