Thread: How Are You Keeping Track Of Your Domain Names?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? How Are You Keeping Track Of Your Domain Names?

Those of you who are domain buying addicts like myself, how do you keep track of the domains you own, where they are registered, where they are hosted, whether there is anything actually on them other than a landing page and, more importantly, when they expire?

Right now i have a list of domains in an excell spreadsheet that i update whenever i make changes to any of them, or purchase new domains but im wondering if there is an easier way than this?

How are you currently keeping track of the domain names you own?

Regards,

Lee

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    I like the Excel spreadsheet method myself. It allows you to sort the data in so many ways. You can sort by any category that you have data for. You can see the domains in alphabetical order or group all domains by host, or expiration date or even any that have or do not have content on them etc. It works good for me.

The only problem with it is that if you have many categories, it causes you to have to scroll right and left. The solution to this is probably to use other worksheets for those categories.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We use an excel spreadsheet which tracks the domain, where it's pointed (i.e., what server it's on), and the registrar.

99% of our domains are on Enom, which has excellent tools for managing domains. All domains we newly register are registered with Enom, which makes it easy, but when we acquire new ones, either drops or purchased from their current owners, we move the domains over to Enom. The only domains I have with other registrars are ones that for one reason or another haven't been moved yet.