Hi

We have been trialing a new tour for our flagship site, UrbanBrits and following some excellent conversion rates on the new tour, we are pleased to announce that this has now gone live. I have attached a screenshot of the new tour, and I'm sure you will agree that this is our best yet, and we are seeing the results to prove this.

Please also see: http://www.urbanbrits.com/t2/

We have also now added 15 new photo zip files into NATS, in addition to the 17 movie galleries which we already have there.

UrbanBrits has also received some excellent reviews with one review site commenting:

" For gorgeous, youthful and hung British boys you can’t do much better than this. These little heartbreakers and boner-makers will have you glued to your screen waiting for the next update to come along. The quality of everything is good, there are plenty of bonuses to be had and these stay with the twink theme. But it is the boys themselves who are the best thing about this site and, as the site has only exclusive content, you won’t see them anywhere else."

So what are you waiting for! Add UrbanBrits and I'm sure you will see the results for yourselves. If you do need any additional galleries or other tools, please drop me an email or grab me on ICQ: 497-712-045

If you are not yet a BritishBucks affiliate then please click my banner below and sign up