The first half of September started off great. I actually thought I was going to break a record for my best month ever. Then, the 2nd half of the month happened and things ended up just being average. Man, just once I would like to have a month that just absolutely kicked ass from the 1 until the 31st. Seems like there is always some sort of slow period that keeps that from happening. I have 3 sites that I payed a total of $2500+ for that are just sitting gathering dust as I have been sidetracked with other stuff. October is definitely the month I get them up and running. I ended up with 1000+ sales and made a little over $5600 last month. Not a horrible month but not where I wanted to be.

Check out the detailed sales stats at Blastreport.com

The last 2 months or so have been my slowest months ever in terms of sitting down and getting work done. I think it's a combination of being lazy, nice weather, personal B.S., and just a lack of overall excitement for what I am doing right now. Some call it "burn out". Anyway, I plan on getting shit back to normal now as I have just made plans to move to Amsterdam in June of next year. Anyone have some advice on how to reverse the effects of webmaster burnout?

--Chubbs