Thread: Why Was There More Hype Surrounding...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Was There More Hype Surrounding...

The VP debate than there seems to be surrounding this 2nd Presidential debate?

I dont understand Americans sometimes, the VP, whilst an important position, isnt as important as the President yet hardly any of the news organizations or political blogs seem to be talking about tonights debate as much as they did when it came to last weeks VP debates.

Regards,

Lee

I think the "Black Man for President" has lost it's edge in the media frenzy. He's proven himself to be professional and knows the issues of today. In other words, the Presidential Debate is just a boring way to spend an hour listening to two politicians tell America how great they are and how much better they will run this country.
    But, along came the mouthy white woman for Vice President and stuck her foot, Jimmy Choo, stocking and all, directly in her mouth during an earlier interview with Katie Curic! Americans and their insatiable desire to watch other people fail miserably, couldn't wait to tune in and watch this "broad" blow the debate.

She surprised everyone by actually performing according to her "handlers" suggestions and came out a lot shinier than most people expected, so now the debates are back to the same doldrum of past years, just with different faces and some new issues.

It's sad, but I'm afraid it's true. Most people who tuned in to the Vice Presidential debate, just wanted to watch the "woman for VP" screw it up.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

The reason that there was more hype is that everyone was hoping that Sarah Palin would make a total ass of herself. Why wait for SNL when the real moron herself is talking for an hour.

She didn't make a total ass of herself but she DID prove that she's not up to the job.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I think the hype was not only the hope that she'd make a total ass of herself, but the realization by most that the woman is an absolute dumbass with no depth whatsoever.

But for me the scarier part is that in spite of the fact she is probably the stupidest person ever to run for any high office, she is also probably one of the sleaziest, most arrogant people ever to run for high office.

She is grossly unqualified, has terrible judgement, is vengeful, arrogant, and cocky, yet articles I've read indicate that she really in her heart believes that she is qualified to be president. And THAT is what's scary.

Let's hope and pray that enough people see the light and at the beginning of November she goes back to Alaska, never to be heard from again.