Thread: How Often Do You Check Your Server Stats?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Often Do You Check Your Server Stats?

I was curious to know how often everyone checked their server stats?

Right now we're checking them once a month, on the last day of the month then collating some of the basic info in to a spreadsheet so we can visualize how our traffic levels grow month after month.

However, im also wondering if anyone knows of a stats package that will do this for us, right now we're having to login to each domain individually and collate this data, in an ideal world, id like to find a stats package that would list ALL the domains we owned on one page along with their 'basic' stats (raws, uniques, keywords0 listed below them, anyone know of a script that will accomplish this?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    For my newly registered SEO spam domains I check them daily until it gets boring or until the traffic is at a relatively steady stream or until I forget about them (which happens quite often). Then I just let them sit there and let the search engines decide on what to do with them... so far I am quite content with my findings about the search engines and the domains work quite well considering the fact that setting up one domain takes considerably less than 1 hour (registration and DNS stuff included).

Other server stats besides visits and how many files a "visitor" pulls I do not check (or even track). I just see that if a visitor pulls lets say 8k files it must be a bot... once those massive file-pulling ceaces its pure visitors... Then I check google and query for how many files are in the index... I do keep track about how many files are on a given domain.

So I guess I did not quite answer right but it was an urge to tell

EDIT: oh and I keep track about what users where searching in the serach engines
    :-D