Are you interested in owning a website? Maybe you want to start a blog, a forum, a site to feature your business or company... but don't know the first thing about it and don't have the time to invest in it? Website Satisfaction™ is here for you. I will guide you through the necessary steps to getting off the ground. Once you've done that, I will take over for you. I will ask you what you're looking for as far as theme, design, what type of site and content.

Then I will build and design your website. Once your website is ready to go, you won't have to worry about a thing. I will maintain it, add/remove content and change things as you wish. You will be able to contact me at almost any time and let me know what you want done. All of this for a very reasonable monthly fee. This fee will be determined depending on the complexity of the site you have in mind... but know this... You will not find a cheaper price anywhere else.

You'll also be happy to know that you will have the ability to choose which of my services you wish to obtain. If you're just interested in hiring someone to build your site, I will do that for a one time fee. If you're interested in hiring me to not only build your site... but also maintain it, I'll do that for a monthly fee. If you already have a website and just want me to take over the day to day operations, I can also do that.