Thread: Where Is All The Dirt This Election Year?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Where Is All The Dirt This Election Year?

Something strange has happened in this years election, there doesnt appear to have been any real 'dirt' slung by any of the presidential candidates against their opponents.

Last election, pretty much every major candidate starting raking up the past history of everyone else and telling the voters about all the gritty dirt they had in their past, yet this time around, nothing.

Have politics evolved into a 'nicer' battleground where the dirt is just being left alone or, do these two major party candidates and their running mates really not have anything significant in their past to bring up and air in public?

I have done a little research myself, trying to find information about affairs, scams, under-the-table deals and such stuff but so far, have not really been able to find anything major that could potentially taint my views of either of the candidates.

So really, where is all the dirt on the candidates during this years election, im actually getting a little bored with hearing the same rhetoric and sound-bites in different formats.

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    What color is the sky on your planet???

This election cycle has the one of the vilest ever!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...rap/index.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081009/...jIIUd465xsnwcF
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    What color is the sky on your planet???

This election cycle has the one of the vilest ever!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...rap/index.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081009/...jIIUd465xsnwcF
    Im sorry but if you think thats dirt you are clearly mistaken.

Im talking about stuff that will stick, remember the swift-boating issues with Kerry, basically calling him a traitor/coward etc, that was real dirt.

Where is the REAL dirt on McCrazy and Obama.

One of them must have had an extra marital affair, one of them must have cheated or stolen something, one of them must have flat-out lied about something, one of them must have done something to endanger someone elses life. has McCrazy ever used called someone a '******', has Obama ever called someone a 'Honky' they must have, at some point in their lives but this hasnt been mentioned at all.

This is the dirt that is going to stick one way or the other, for either candidate, why havent we heard about it, unless these two major candidates really are as clean as they seem right now historically.

I dont care if someone has 13+ cars, 8+ houses or makes millions of dollars a year, good for them, i want to know the stuff that matters, the stuff that WILL make people change their minds about either candidate.

After all, American politics is all about the sleaze factor and im sorry but this time around, the sleaze just isnt good enough, a girl-scout could do a better job.

Regards,

Lee

I think the McCains campaign of "Be afraid of the terrorist negro with the middle name Husein" is absolutely disgusting.

Everyone on McCains stump speeches seems to fall for it to and get very angry. To me this is the dirtiest thing you could do. I mean they are interviewing random people on the street and they think Obama is a terrorist. Think of all the people that will continue to believe that after he's elected. very odd
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

This is the kind of dirt that we need to be seeing more of...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...ion/index.html

How much do you want to bet that the Obama camp isnt even going to use this to their advantage?

A vote for McCrazy/Palin is a vote for 4 more years of Bush/Cheney!

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Obama himself does not seem to be attacking Palin but that is Biden's job. I bet you a dollar (OK, for you Lee, a half pound!) that Biden brings it up next week.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!