Thread: Are You More Likely To Work With A Male or Female Rep?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Are You More Likely To Work With A Male or Female Rep?

I know it shouldnt really matter however, afte rmy experience earlier this week with an affiliate rep i have been thinking about this for a few days and can honestly say, i would much rather work with female affiliate reps over their male counter-parts.

For whatever reason, and this could totally just be my experience, when dealing with women, i have found a lot of my support issues are generally dealt with a lot faster, with and outcome that is satisfactory if not perfect and they are also dealt with the first time with little or no follow-up being needed.

It has been my experience that male affiliate reps, especially on straight affiliate programs, are the total opposite, often it takes them days to get around to doing anything, usually after 1 or 2 email or ICQ message reminder and typically they end up sending me to another person to resolve my issues.

I was wondering if you folks had similar results to mine and, if you had a preference between dealing with male or female affiliate reps?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    heterosexual males are a different animal and unless you have relations with them on a day to day basis your going to find them as cold as an ATM ( interpreted: your not a woman so there's no need for them to get excited! ) so you should treat them as such ( "small talk" and a "soft voice" only work for women when it comes to manipulating men. ) , try "direct" and "harsh" being a straight man he will feel "challenged" and immediately spring into action in an attempt to be the bigger man , if not ..."you better drop that boy if he don't come winning!"...
    I am agreed that women are the better workers but as with most companies that know I am gay they always send me a man. ( interpreted: as if I could be manipulated by an ATM! )

jim

after thinking about this for a couple minutes, i realized that 2 of my worst reps of all time are women - and 2 of the best reps i've worked with are also women. and there are men who get right back to me and are helpful in like realtime.

and one rep, who usually takes 30 to 90 days to answer my emails - i don't actually know. that person's name could be a man or a woman **

overall i'd say it's pretty even for me.

btw, very few male reps ever flirt or hit on me or even act like i'm a woman - in fact, several thought basshick was fake and i was a dude. of course, i don't act girly - perhaps if i did, i'd get a different response.