Thread: We're Thinking About Licensing Our Custom CMS

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

We're Thinking About Licensing Our Custom CMS

So i was wondering, what are some of the more popular content management scripts on the market right now for adult paysites?

I know about MAS and SiteDepth, but what are some others that are around, whether they are used by a lot of sites ot just a few?

Im trying to get an idea of their functionality and how much is charged based on the functions these scripts have so i can price our custom solution competitively should we decide to go ahead and start licensing our product.

Regards,

Lee

Carma from TooMuchMedia (nats) and Awiz would round out the list. I'm hearing of some using Joomla and Drupal, but those aren't geared to the paysite cms per se.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There's also ElevatedX and one other one that's been discussed here (can't remember the name) that the people are charging $30,000 for (and arguing why it's a good value)

Will work for biscuits... edoggie's Avatar

Made any progress on this?

I'm wondering if you've had any success with coming out with your own product, or decided against it, and if so why?

-Eric
    Web development, PHP programming, Ajax, JavaScript, Flash Design, 3D Animation

Lee, If you would like to see a demo of CARMA please let me know anytime. We also offer a full templating service in-house.

Thanks!
    Makers of the Industry's Leading Affiliate Program Backend, NATS!
    NATS - Affiliate Software | CARMA - Content Management | RSSdish - RSS Software
    TMM Vlad - ICQ: 452583619 - See Who I Am At AdultWhosWho.com!

How long have you been gay?

Joomla for Adult CMS

I have had alot of success using joomla with the vHTAccess plugin to integrate with either ccbill, paycom or verotel.
    TheGayNewz.com Honest Gay Reviews
    WebsGold.com Adult web site design using Joomla CMS