Thread: XXXDTO.COM Announces 75% Affiliate Payouts

I like cocks better than you!

XXXDTO.COM Announces 75% Affiliate Payouts

XXXDTO.com is pleased to announce it's 75% Affiliate payout processing through CCBill.com.

XXXDTO.com is a new DVD Download to own site created by our sister company Nor-Tri Media. XXXDTO.com currently carries the following studio lines:
    Factory Video Productions - On the way
    Hot Desert Knights
    Pacific Sun Entertainment
    Puppy Productions
    XTC Studios

The consumer first purchases a token priced plan processing with CCBill. The consumer then chooses the DVD(s) he would like to own. Then purchases scenes on a 10 and 15 token priced plan.

The videos are delivered in .wmv file formats with DRM Encoded protection. The consumer keeps the videos for as long as he wishes to own the video.

If you should have any questions please feel free to contact us at affiliates@xxxdto.com or if you are a studio looking for further profits as well as exposure, please contact studios@xxxdto.com

Further information can be located here: http://www.xbiz.com/news/100411

Sebastian's Studios and Nor-Tri Media Inc. have launched XXXdto.com, a new download to own website that caters to the gay market.

XXXdto.com works like this: Consumers buy tokens worth different amounts and use them to download different scenes or entire DVDs.

The studios featured on the site include Amateur Cock Club, Bare Naked Males, Dudes In Heat Media, GTC Entertainment, Hot Desert Knights, Mega MaxXx Hardcore and Pacific Sun Entertainment. The site's owner said they're always on the lookout for more studio partnerships.

To that end, Sebastian's Studios and Nor-Tri Media President JJ Ruch told XBIZ that XXXdto.com will offer partner studios 50 percent revenue share for individual scene sales and 75 percent revenue share for DVD sales.

"We won't say no to any studio," he said. "The way I see it, we're all together."

The site offers content in more than two dozen popular gay niches, including amateur, bareback, big cock, orgy, twink and straight.

XXXdto.com offers an affiliate program through CCBill. All videos are protected from copying with DRM. Ruch said that affiliates will receive 75 percent revenue share if they sign up now.

"We're planning to change [the revenue share arrangement] in three to six months," he said, adding that affiliates who sign up for the program before that change happens will always receive 75 percent revenue share.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    :rat: :rat: :rat:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Which DRM technology are you using? CCBill's DRM Networks or the Adobe DRM for Flash, or something different?

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    the Adobe DRM for Flash
    Does this work well? I haven't heard much about it. Is it better then the crap DRM that's been implemented in the past?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

The DRM which we are using came with the e-commerce plugin which we paid for to plug into our Content Management System.
    I do not know the name of it, I will have to check with our programmer that developed the site for the exact name of the DRM Plug-in.

Yes Squirt, the site is new. It first went live in late August, then we re-launched it over the weekend the way it is now.
    But the site is working very well with us and most importantly for our studios we currently carry and the consumers.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Does this work well? I haven't heard much about it. Is it better then the crap DRM that's been implemented in the past?
    (Sorry to hijack... if this off-topic discussion extends, I'll make it into a new thread.)

I have very limited experience with Adobe's flash DRM, other than seeing an early demo of it at Macworld. However, I've read a lot of the technical docs about it and it sounds like it is light years more advanced than Windows Media DRM and almost completely transparent to the user (unlike the crappy Windows product, which as everyone knows is a complete piece of shit.)

My impression is that Adobe learned a lot from Microsoft's mistakes, but I'm waiting to talk to someone that's got a full-blown implementation of it.

That's the big rub with most of the PPV providers I've seen is the DRM is cranky, Windows-specific, and doesn't do a good job of protecting content. Nothing is foolproof, and I'm sure it will eventually be cracked if it hasn't already, but Adobe's approach seems more robust and so I think it will be more difficult.

Derek, I'll be interested to know what you're using.

I honestly do not know much about DRM. I just know we wanted to use it on this website to protect our studios we carry from their videos being shared, etc.

This is the DRM we are using: http://www.esellerate.net

I am bumping this thread, my reasons are because we've been contacted by a lot of affiliates requesting information about our affiliate program within this site.

The 75% payout is before the studios are paid out.
    The affiliate payout and the studio payout are paid from 2 seperate "departments."
    CCBill pays the affiliates the 75% of the purchased token plan of the affiliates. The affiliates are not deducted for the processing fees.

Nor-Tri Media pays the studios.

We pay the studios 50% more the less. ($5.00 for each scene downloaded).

We understand we are taking a loss with the starting up of this site. This is our method of getting the site out to the public. And it is working very well with us.

I just wanted to clear up some uncertainties. :bananacock: