Thread: Program Owners - What Sets Alarm Bells Of For You?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Program Owners - What Sets Alarm Bells Of For You?

When it comes to affiliates promoting your sites and getting chargebacks?

I just had one guy join Condom Cash today who i asked CCBill to disable his account for the fact he was from China and didnt have a working website.

In the past, 99% of all chargebacks i have received on the Condom Cash paysites have been from individuals signing up with either no active website, or a site that is literally just a page full of banners, all from China / Thailand / Phillipines.

Another thing im starting to watch a lot closer are chargeback ratios for affiliates that happen a month or two AFTER the initial sale has been made, i found one a few weeks back that charged back the purchase but still continued to try logging in to the members area a week or two after the membership was cancelled, it turned out, the password was posted on one of those Chinese hotlinking/surfer boards.

So what makes you as a program owner cautious about an affiliate when it comes to them joining your program?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    So what makes you as a program owner cautious about an affiliate when it comes to them joining your program?
    No website, certain countries that have committed fraud on my sites before, an obviously fake name, a brand new site with no PR and little traffic getting unproportionate sales/traffic ratios.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com