Thread: Niche First Or Niche Last In Paysite Names?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Niche First Or Niche Last In Paysite Names?

I was wondering, as affiliates do you folks think it is better to promote paysites that feature the niche of the site in the domain name first or last?

For example, lets say you had an Asian paysite, would you rather have...

AsianMales.com or MaleAsians.com for the site name?

Does it even matter to you?

For me its not so much of an issue but i was noticing a lot of newer paysites dont seem to 'read' well these days when it comes to site names.

So what do you think, does it matter where the niche is listed in a domain name when using short, 2 word site names?

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I was wondering, as affiliates do you folks think it is better to promote paysites that feature the niche of the site in the domain name first or last?

For example, lets say you had an Asian paysite, would you rather have...

AsianMales.com or MaleAsians.com for the site name?

Does it even matter to you?

For me its not so much of an issue but i was noticing a lot of newer paysites dont seem to 'read' well these days when it comes to site names.

So what do you think, does it matter where the niche is listed in a domain name when using short, 2 word site names?

Regards,

Lee
    I think it really boils down to what domain name is available. If both are available, I would use the niche first - asianmale feels more intuitive than maleasian. Also in my opinion a curious surfer is more likely to explore asianmale if he knows maleasian, rather the other way around. I would also play around with variations to see what feels more right. e.g. asianmales/maleasians, asianmen/menasian.

Not an expert on this, but thats what I feel.

I don't care which comes first, neither does Google as reversing terms has no impact on SEO
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

asian males, definitely! on a gallery, the site name will get more clicks.

really depends on the niche and the name but it seems that the adjective first works best, which is how english is used. uncutcocks.com would sound better than cocksuncut.com (wish i had either domain, really!) and bouncyboobs.com sounds better than boobsbouncy.com

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    asian males, definitely! on a gallery, the site name will get more clicks.

really depends on the niche and the name but it seems that the adjective first works best, which is how english is used. uncutcocks.com would sound better than cocksuncut.com (wish i had either domain, really!) and bouncyboobs.com sounds better than boobsbouncy.com
    I like cocksuncut .. sounds better as uncutcocks is just so typical, it's all just personal taste I guess. That's why I registered undermenswear.com I think it's better then mensunderwear, and keywords are the same as mensunderwear, it just has a special zing to it.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com