Thread: Do You Think There Is Room For Another Site Like..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think There Is Room For Another Site Like..

Sean Cody, Blake Mason, Corbin Fisher, Fratmen, Jake Cruise, etc?

Exclusive, high quality content, hot guys, solos, couples and groups.

Do you think there is room in the marketplace when it comes to affiliate promotions of such a site?

Regards,

Lee

mrmax
    There's always room for new things. It just takes forever to spread the word when you're so late in the game and when that market is used to the sites who came before you and are comfortable where they are.

I made a daddybear site and its hard for me because everyone in the community is already so used to bear411 and silverdaddies. They visit my site for a while, then after a few days I see them back on bear411 or SD and they rarely come back to mine . Theyre so used to those other sites.
    So its all uphill for me.

The bar is going to be raised
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Do you think there is room in the marketplace when it comes to affiliate promotions of such a site?

Regards,

Lee
    There is room, but few are willing to put the financial resources in it. Just yesterday I got an email from someone that has a new site looking for funding. What he didn't realize was that affiliates alone can not make that type of site profitable. He needs to go out and spend his own money and brand it.

Less than 25% of Blake Mason sales are affiliate sales. Affiliates never had a high percentage of sales from day one.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis