Thread: Laundering Chargeback Ratios?!?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Laundering Chargeback Ratios?!?

So i was just chatting with someone who told me there is a meeting planned with Visa sometime in the next few weeks about companies using multiple aquiring banks to process transactions in order to 'launder' their shitty chargeback ratios because of x-sells.

By that what i mean is, these programs will process via bank1 until they hit 99 chargebacks then, suddenly, start using bank2 until they hit 99 chargebacks with them, then change to bank3, etc, etc.

Does anyone know of any companies that do this, apparently there are quite a few doing it, specifically those who are able to 'swap' out their processor at the click of a button using cascading billing.

Its actually a sneaky way of maintaining chargeback ratios and im not suprised Visa is cracking down on this business practice.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    So i was just chatting with someone who told me there is a meeting planned with Visa sometime in the next few weeks
    heard similar

Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    heard similar
    So why didnt YOU tell me about this LOL

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I doubt any company doing this would admit it

Though it will be really easy for Visa to figure out as everyone processing adult has to be registered directly with Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I doubt any company doing this would admit it

Though it will be really easy for Visa to figure out as everyone processing adult has to be registered directly with Visa.
    True enough.

Although, some companies have more than 1 company name so it would actually be quite hard for Visa to check that out in those circumstances, especially if it were to do with merchant accounts, not just regular IPSPs

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Does anyone know of any companies that do this, apparently there are quite a few doing it, specifically those who are able to 'swap' out their processor at the click of a button using cascading billing.
    Would this be those same Gay sites that have pre selected cross sales that are raising payouts all the time?

Logic dictates that pre-selected cross sales equals high charge back ratios :baa:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com