October 17th, 2008

Cocoa, FL - Badpuppy goes totally tubular with its new tube website, "OgleMe.com"

Badpuppy is soft launching its new social networking site, "OgleMe.com" (www.OgleMe.com), consisting of amateur and professional video sharing, video chat, private video conferences and blogging. OgleMe.com is targeted towards Straight, Bi and Gay clientele and is free for viewers.

On the Gay side of OgleMe.com we will be featuring Channels specifically featuring Badpuppy model content and branded channels for the companies hosted on our Badpuppy Network, who produce their own content. We are also excited to be opening up a new advertising opportunity to select strategic partners who also produce their own content for their membership websites, but are not a part of the Badpuppy Network.

Casey Black, video producer & webmaster for ClubAmateurUSA.com, which has been a part of the Badpuppy Network for 5 years now, enthusiastically stated, "When that other tube site pulled all webmaster content in February, it had a disastrous effect on my revenue. That situation coupled with the current economic crisis and the proliferation of P2P-sharing of copyrighted adult material by unscrupulous end users has left me struggling to survive this 'perfect storm.' So, when Bill called to share with me the ClubAmateurUSA channel on OgleMe.com, it was like I had been waiting to exhale for six months. There has been a rush of emotion, and words simply cannot express how appreciative and overwhelmingly excited I am for Badpuppy's OgleMe.com!"

Bill Pinyon, owner of Badpuppy.com states, “We’ve been approached over the past year to open a site like OgleMe.com by a few video production companies, two of which have already begun uploading videos. We wanted to make sure and have a system where any “Joe six pack” could share their own videos; but, Channels could be established for Video Production Company’s. Just a heads up, OgleMe.com is not a “free for all” either. We will be moderating the site seven days a week. Posting of illegal or copyright material is not going to be tolerated from the start. The Video Chat is another feature of OgleMe.com that I’ve personally wanted to have on the site since the times where we ran our CuSeeMe server. I’m very excited about this venture. It allows us to expand our reach and to offer another means to video production companies that have been cut off from other tube sites.”

OgleMe.com has began with its focus targeting the Gay side of things, but we do welcome straight amateurs and couples, to begin posting on the straight side of the site, as well as companies that wish to set up partner accounts to post their own original content in which to promote their member websites as well.

The new website also features live video chat. A registered user can video chat one on one with each other or video chat with groups of up to 6 people. Additionally private rooms can be set up and protected by a password the user creates and he or she can then invite people into their private room, supplying them with the password to enter. Just what goes on within that private room, the world may never know, unless you're lucky enough to have been given the password by the creator of that room in which to enter and join the fun!

The technology used for all of OgleMe.com is based on Flash technology. The video and audio are streamed via Badpuppy's very own Flash Communications Server. The user’s browser must support Flash in which to fully enjoy this portion of OgleMe.com.

Between October and January 31, 2009 we are having a contest in which one lucky winner will win up to $5,000.00. All they have to do is upload 10 videos to be eligible. The more videos you upload the more opportunities to win. Official Rules and Details are available at OgleMe.com.

Bill Pinyon, CEO, Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc.
admin@OgleMe.com , 1.323.201.2134 or 1.321.631.9500

Lisa Turner, Marketing & Advertising Manager, Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc.,
info@badpuppy.com, 1.323.201.2134 or 1.321.631.9500.