Thread: Ppl say it's crsis, but nobody wants my money

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar

Ppl say it's crsis, but nobody wants my money

I need a new host for my site. I'm really pissed off with the old one.

I used AdultHost - it takes 12 days to react to a ticket sent to customer service. Meantime my site was already down because 509 - bandwidth exceeded. I asked them to charge me more, but keep the site running. And what they told me after two weeks time? They won't help!

I used Velcome - two server crushes during two following months. Each of them took a couple of days to recover.

I contacted CaveCreek - they say the setup takes up to 24 hours. It's already over 40 h. and I didn't get a shortest confirmation that they started the proces. So, is it the customer service problem again?

I loose my credibility, I loose my members and I can't do anything about it.

People say it's crisis, but nobody wants my money...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I've never worked with Cavecreek, but it's basically the same company as CCBill, and CCBill's support has always been just outstanding, fast, responsive, and very customer oriented. So I wouldn't give up on them yet... call and tell them you're frustrated and ready to leave and see what they can do to help you.

If you do end up going elsewhere, I can't speak more highly about National Net. They aren't inexpensive, but their responsiveness is nothing short of amazing. It does usually take them a few days to get a new account established because they custom build all their servers... which might be the same issue at Cavecreek... but once you're up and running, response time typically is 5 or 10 minutes on any ticket you put in, and you can always reach someone by phone as well.

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar
    Thank U!
    I contacted CaveCreek and they finally opened the account. At Monday - close to midnight. It took about 75 hours since I sent my form... Must have been a very hard case ;-P
    I started moving the site.