Thread: Using Words That Make A Model Seem Underage?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Using Words That Make A Model Seem Underage?

For example, on a paysite tour using something like 'junior high' what are your thoughts on that?

Just saw that on a site but im not sure whether the program owners (not being based on the U.S) actually know that most in junior high are aged 13-16.

It could be however, that they did know and put that term in to a sentence to 'hide' the intention, in cases like this, what would you do as far as continuing to promote the program or not?

Give them the benefit of the doubt?

Regards,

Lee

we would NEVER put up a single link to a site with that reference. whether they didn't know any better or not, i know better and would never link to a program that used that term.

we also will not link to sites that work hard to make their perfectly legal models "seem" underage.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I completely agree with Patti on this. There are some "edge" phrases, such as "high school boys" that at least there's a plausible argument for (most seniors are 18) but there's absolutely no excuse for talking about "young" boys (without a qualifier that they are 18+) and certainly not "junior high school boys."

You're just asking for trouble from the authorities, and putting that aside, you're also attracting ********* traffic, which I wouldn't feel comfortable doing either.