Thread: Pre-Registration Is Open For Tube Tender

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Pre-Registration Is Open For Tube Tender

If anyone would like to pre-register and be invited to help us beta-test for the Tube Tender affiliate program gay tube sites, you may now do so by clicking the following link http://www.tubetender.com.

We are going to be entering the beta-testing stage shortly so by pre-registering, you have the ability to be invited on the ground level to beta-test the new Tube Tender affiliate program gay tube sites before we open the program publicly.

The Tube Tender affiliate program is going to be based on 50% payouts via our trusted third-party payment processor, CCBill.

We are anticipating the beta launch to happen sometime in the next 7-10 days time.

Thanks for your interest in advance and i look forward to working with you as an affiliate for the new Tube Tender affiliate program.

Regards,

Lee

is there a snowball's chance in hell you'd change that tube tender name? That's just awful ...

Nope LOL

I actually like the name, its short and to the point

Plus there isnt a 'money' related word that begins with the letter 'T' other than tender

We've had 17 webmasters pre-register for the program so far, if you are interested in helping beta the sites get yourself signed up, we should be entering closed beta sometime next week

Regards,

Lee

Well, tender is being taken as tenderness - not money.

TubeTreasure would go a lot further in branding and advertising options IMHO

Can you explain the program a bit? sounds interesting...
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Can you explain the program a bit? sounds interesting...
    What would you like to know?

Its basically going to be a bunch of tube sites that surfers will need to pay to access.

The member will get access to our entire movie content library inside each of the niche specific tube sites we're going to be launching for a recurring monthly membership which the affiliate who sends the surfer will make 50% of each and every initial sale and rebill for the life of the member.

We own all the content being used on the tube sites so have no need to use other sponsors hosted movies (just throwing that out there as a lot of sponsors are asking if need their content and i dont).

It is a totally unique concept in the industry right now, other 'tube' affiliate programs only syndicate other sponsors content or have shady billing practices, the Tube Tender affiliate program, for all intents and purposes, is going to be a regular affiliate program with a paid membership, the primary difference being that we are focusing on tube sites instead of traditional paysites.

You can see a basic sample site at http://www.gaytubeaccess.com which will be entering closed beta with those who have shown interested by pre-registering for the program next week.

Regards,

Lee