Thread: Joe The Plumber Has Been Replaced By...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Joe The Plumber Has Been Replaced By...

Tito the construction worker!

Tune in to CNN now to see this guy, he was born in Columbia and owns a 'construction' company.

He actually looks like he could be a mobster LOL

Im waiting to see how long it takes the media to find out this dude has ties to drug cartels in Columbia and then McCain can actually cancel his campaign

Regards,

Lee

Oh he should have shut down his campaign ages ago.

I mean, we all thought after Sarah Palin's first interview that it was done.

Hey, BEFORE the convention Peggy Noonan said "it's over."

Even Fox News was saying that if it turned out B girl was a hoax that it was over. It did... but he's still going.

When it turned out that Joe wasn't a plumber and was too broke to ever start a business and wasn't named Joe...

When he used air quotes to say "life of the mother"

When it turned out that they spent more on clothes and makeup than ads in Rhode Island.

I could go on forever. But in the end, it's done. Over.

But we all have to keep fighting. We all know that Republicans are openly and proudly going to try to steal this election. We know that They're already trying to remove young people from voters lists, black people.. they're hacking the machines... they're intimidating black voters.. they're telling college students that if they vote they could lose their student loans, they're spreading the word to black voters that if they have unpaid parking tickets they'll get arrested if they try to vote.

So spread that word to people.. it's your RIGHT to vote and if anyone has any problem, call the news papers, call the Democratic office near you and report it.

Don't leave unless you're allowed to vote.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.