Thread: Are You More Or Less Likely To Promote A Sponsor That..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Heres A Thought Are You More Or Less Likely To Promote A Sponsor That..

Handles their own payouts vs. third party payouts such as Epoch or CCBill?

Do you prefer one type of sponsor over the other when it comes to actual payouts, third party are definately favored by myself unless they are huge sponsors such as ARS, TopBucks or Silvercash with a proven history.

Smaller and newer programs however, i tend to like going with third-party payouts because then there is no worry about whether ill actually receive payment for my traffic.

So how about you folks, do you prefer using sponsors that handle their own payouts or that use a third-party processor to handle affiliate payouts?

Regards,

Lee

Camper than a row of tents
    I just got started with blogs this year and I can say that at first I ONLY signed up with sponsors that used CCBill. It was just too easy to amass a huge number of sponsors this way that gave me access to tons of content for my blogs. I also liked the fact that I didn't have to send out my personal details to a bunch of other sites.

But then after 6 months I started to sign up for Epoch programs and finally the custom ones run by the mega sites.

But if I was starting out with a pay site I'd definitely use CCBill because of the ease of use for affiliate sign-ups.

i'm less likely to try a program that handles their own billing unless they have a long history of paying webmasters. i prefer with programs that are new or smaller that they use a third party biller.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    if a site uses NATS is it possible for webmasters to use their current ccBill ID and/or Epoch ID and handle payments this way using nats and a 3rd party payment which pays the single affiliates?
    :-D