Thread: spam me good web hosting

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

spam me good web hosting

hi...
    spam me good adult web hosting
    100mbit hdd 4x500mb

How long have you been gay?
    Hello Mike,

Well I would certainly like to see you hosted on the network home to AEBN and NakedSword. Our network has been up and in place since 1995 and we offer only New Dell server grade equipment, a stable and fast connection to the net, and a quality support infrastructure to call on when required.

Please take a moment to look at the following packages that Caro.Net can deploy for you and then contact me directly and based upon your specifications and requirements there may be some additional incentives available to make it even easier for you to choose Caro.Net as the cornerstone of your online presence.

Caro.Net Dedicated Servers
    and
    Caro.Net Specials

Thanks in advance,
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

Inactive GWW Members

Yeah

Dream Host
    $7.95/month for around 2000 GB bandwidth, unlimited domains and subdomains, 1 FREE domain registration included in the price, 200 GB disk storage!
    Please contact me on ICQ 30160426 if you need more info.

i've had an account at Caro.net and had no problems. great uptime, very little need for support (but when ya need it, it's fast) and mark is a very cool guy to work with

btw, never go with dreamhost if you need your site up. they're a good price and some good features, but i have a little site there that has a little downtime EVERY day. if you look them up on google, you'll find that's the case with most people.

Quote Originally Posted by MMemmer View Post
    Hello Mike,

Well I would certainly like to see you hosted on the network home to AEBN and NakedSword. Our network has been up and in place since 1995 and we offer only New Dell server grade equipment, a stable and fast connection to the net, and a quality support infrastructure to call on when required.

Please take a moment to look at the following packages that Caro.Net can deploy for you and then contact me directly and based upon your specifications and requirements there may be some additional incentives available to make it even easier for you to choose Caro.Net as the cornerstone of your online presence.

Caro.Net Dedicated Servers
    and
    Caro.Net Specials

Thanks in advance,

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Chilihost is quite good. Luke knows his stuff and takes care of you.
    Phatservers is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    btw, never go with dreamhost if you need your site up. they're a good price and some good features, but i have a little site there that has a little downtime EVERY day. if you look them up on google, you'll find that's the case with most people.
    As mentioned in the Dreamhost affiliate's post, they charge $8.95 / month -
    perfect for grandmas quilting club site. For a professional webmaster,
    that's like a carpenter going to work with $8 tool set from K-Mart -
    the pink tool set from K Mart is cute and just $8, just like Dreamhost,
    but they aren't appropriate for making a living.
    --
    Ray B. Morris
    support@bettercgi.com

Strongbox - The next generation in site security:
    http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/

Throttlebox - Next generation in intelligent bandwidth control
    http://www.bettercgi.com/throttlebox/

Clonebox - Next generation disaster prevention
    http://www.bettercgi.com/clonebox/

Affiliate program:
    http://www.bettercgi.com/affiliates/user/register.php

Hey, Ray, thanks for the recommendation....but ChiliHost is now part of the NationalNet family & I am no longer selling for them. NationalNet offers high quality hosting with excellent support at very competitive prices. Get in touch with Bill or the sales team at sales@nationalnet.com

cheers,
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?

Colocation Services as low as $54.95 a month!!

Colocation Services
    Have your own server? Send it to us and we will install it on our high bandwidth dedicated SONET network. For as little as $54.95/month! Call 704 726 3860 and ask for John! Or email me now at jonboyer@charlottecolo.com . Don’t have a Server? Need a dedicated server or VPS; we can do it for LESS. No contract required!!!
    Dedicated servers for as little as $99.95 !!!