Thread: Affiliate Programs content setup

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

Affiliate Programs content setup

I have a site that I setup with CCBILL affiliate program, it allows you to add a few banners but doesn't allow you a way to add content for affiliates. I have on my site the affiliates page where they can get banners for either to promote the affiliate program or the users to buy memberships. Give me some ideas on how to present the content and what sizes the photos should be or videos. I was thinking of making galleries but not sure what program to use guess I could just make up my own would be ok. The site is manstay.com and hope I get a few great tips here oh and even some new affiliates that too would be great. Now for the content area I guess that should be in a password protect area so I don't get free users access and zipped files well I hope I get some good response here on this so I can get cracking on the right path.
    BadBoysFilms

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar

Hello anybody home??

I guess there is no help here! Seems everyone thinks that giving help would take from their sales. I don't don't think so anyway as one gay webmaster to another gay webmaster your thoughts please.
    BadBoysFilms

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Take a look at how i set it up on Condom Cash.

No need for affiliates to login for anything they want, im also not concerned about surfers getting the content for 'free' chances are affiliates are going to dilute the value of the free content anyway.

That should give you some idea on how you can setup stuff for your affiliates.

Remember, most affiliates these days are lazy, if you make them login to get stuff, chances are they wont bother, anything that makes it easier for lazy affiliates to get the stuff they need is a good thing

Regards,

Lee