Thread: Content Offer : Two for the Price of One !

forbiddenRed

Content Offer : Two for the Price of One !

Hi There

We are now running a new offer on content in November for new customers. The offer is a "Two for the Price of One" offer so if you are interested please read on:

We are offering all new customers the chance to purchase up to two sets at our premium price, thats either solo or hardcore duo, and then receive another two sets free. Each set would contain a photoset (200 images) and a video (20-30 mins). We have over 100 models to choose from, and all content shot would be exclusive to you, and to your own specifications.
    You can choose to either purchase one set and get the second free, or two sets and get two free. You can also choose if you want solo or hardcore sets, or have one of each. The choice is entirely yours.

So If you are interested and want to know more or see some samples, please email me back to discuss things further or please add me to ICQ 497-712-045.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for the spam email.

Figures someone who is associated with Sam would be a spammer!

Regards,

Lee

forbiddenRed
    If you have a problem with Sam, sort it out with him, don'y make childish remarks at me to try and get a dig in.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenRed View Post
    If you have a problem with Sam, sort it out with him, don'y make childish remarks at me to try and get a dig in.
    Who sent the spam email, you or him?

If you crawled GWW for email addresses i guarantee you will be banned.

Regards,

Lee

forbiddenRed
    oooh touchy

It was me, and no I don't crawl boards for email addresses thank you

oooh touchy

It was me, and no I don't crawl boards for email addresses thank you
    So where did you get my email address from?

Regards,

Lee

forbiddenRed
    I'm not gonna lower myself to playing games in forums, if you want to ask questions email me or grab me on ICQ

I'm not gonna lower myself to playing games in forums, if you want to ask questions email me or grab me on ICQ
    Its a simple enough question...

Where did you get my email address from?

I guarantee you never got it directly from me either by joining your program or by having contact with my about purchasing content from you.

That leaves one option, you crawled GWW for it, unless you have another place you got my email addie from?

Regards,

Lee

forbiddenRed
    And I gave you a simple enough answer

So you are basically a spammer that crawled GWW to grab as many email addresses as possible.

I was right in my initial post then, thats all you had to say.

Regards,

Lee

forbiddenRed
    Actually no I didn't, I hardly ever use this board coz tbh its crap and hardly has any members.

Tell ya what delete my profile coz I'd rather use boards where the owners have a little respect for the users and don't make childish comments and try and start public slanging matches like a 2yo child.

I'll use one of the boards run by adults from now on.

Goodbye

Just admit you were at fault, we both know you spammed me (and god knows how many other people).

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    I have searched through forum posts on here to back up my info.
    forbiddenred posted in the content area that he had content for sale and to check out his website. I looked at his site, contacted him.
    He said he only sells exclusive content and produces it himself. So he sent me access to the images of his models.
    I asked him about prices. Sounded reasonable. I told him what guys we would like.
    I received a reply from him that said, "I can see what I can do, but I can't guarantee that I can't get the models you want." (WTF, then why list them). I said okay, see what you can do.
    He contacted me back and said "I doubt I can get any of them."
    I said do you have any that you can shoot? Do you have pictures of any of them?
    He said I don't have any available.

The deal ended there. I said okay, thank you.

Then I started receiving these strange emails from him with one line sentences wanting to know if I still wanted to buy from him and if I could put 50% down.

I asked what models do you have? He said he doesn't have any right now but can try to get the types of guys I wanted.

Let me ask you folks this. If someone is an exclusive custom content producer, shows you models he "can" shoot, and then he can't get ahold of them.. Would you put money out for a deal? It doesn't add up. Sounds senseless.

So then, I started receiving these senseless emails. I posted one under the "Gay Adult Industry Forum" on one of Lee's threads. Lee received the same email.

Another one was received yesterday to "Justin@xxxdto.com" and Justin's never spoken to this guy. Justin's job is to work on the content sales site and the studio/affiliate relations with xxxdto.com.

The guy is still spamming.

I just wanted to share these facts with you guys.

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thanks for the spam email.

Figures someone who is associated with Sam would be a spammer!

Regards,

Lee
    Who's Sam and who is he with?

Bill