Thread: Anyone Else Get Spammed By This Guy?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Anyone Else Get Spammed By This Guy?

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=28902

With an email address they have posted on GWW?

Just need to get confirmation from a couple of other people before i ban him.

Regards,

Lee

forbiddenRed
    As I just said in my other post...

Actually no I didn't, I hardly ever use this board coz tbh its crap and hardly has any members.

Tell ya what delete my profile coz I'd rather use boards where the owners have a little respect for the users and don't make childish comments and try and start public slanging matches like a 2yo child.

I'll use one of the boards run by adults from now on.

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenRed View Post
    Tell ya what delete my profile
    No problem, cya.

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!

He's a scammer

I got the email below.

Look at his new website: 7bluestudio.com
    Click on "MODELS" in the tab on the top right.

Email from him:

Hi There

Hope you don't mind me emailing you but thought you may be interested in a new offer we are running on content in November for new customers. The offer is a "Two for the Price of One" offer so if you are interested please read on:

We are offering all new customers the chance to purchase up to two sets at our premium price, thats either solo or hardcore duo, and then receive another two sets free. Each set would contain a photoset (200 images) and a video (20-30 mins). We have over 100 models to choose from, and all content shot would be exclusive to you, and to your own specifications.
    You can choose to either purchase one set and get the second free, or two sets and get two free. You can also choose if you want solo or hardcore sets, or have one of each. The choice is entirely yours.

So If you are interested and want to know more or see some samples, please email me back to discuss things further or please add me to ICQ 497-712-045.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Michael

7blue Studio, Studio 162, 111 Piccadilly
    Manchester, England, M1 2HX

e: michael@7bluestudio.com

m: 07966 080647

Thats the exact same email i got from him to the email address in my sig.

Guess he did crawl GWW afterall, no suprises there though.

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    We were preparing to work a deal with him on content. And when we looked through the models he "had." We put in a request. He wanted the money up front before he did anything. That put up a red flag.
    I told him to see if you can set up a shoot first, then we can go from there and we can do a bank wire.
    His reply was, "I cannot guarantee that I can get in contact with the models."
    Something didn't sound right - obviously! So I quit discussing the propositions with him and then this.
    I don't trust the guy.

When companies are searching for someone to do shooting for them for exclusive content... I think they need to do a good amount of research, possibly ask for references and speak with them, just do a research on it first.
    There are guys out there that aren't legit. Fortunately, we have never ran into this case. But for newbies or what not should investigate before buying. I know some studios that have been burned not once but more than once.

Just some suggestions.