Thread: Not Including Paysite Domains...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Not Including Paysite Domains...

How many domain names do you expect to register for an affiliate program?

Do you typically just register the programs domain name or do you go for other useful domains that could be used in conjunction with an affiliate program such as hosted promo tool domain names, support domain, etc?

I used to just register the programs domain name but in recent years, i have also started to register several other domains that can be used for promo tools, support services, contests, etc, etc also.

What about you folks that have or are planning on launching affiliate programs, do you just have the program name or are you trying to cover all bases when reg'ing new domain names?

Right now, when all is said and done, for a new affiliate program concept im looking at between 6-10 domain name registrations.

Regards,

Lee

if i find a good domain name, i register it, then eventually i put them together and use them for affiliate programs or whatever....I think I do things backwards sometimes :fool:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I think Luke read through your post too fast and missed what you were asking. When buying a sponsor program domain name (buckys bucks), it certainly wouldn't hurt to look at what else is available to work with it down the road. Perhaps a similiar named review site (buckys reviews), tube site (buckys tube), blog, multipass program domain (buckys sitepass), a domain to hold the fhg's and so on.

By the same token, it's probably smart to get some like named niche domains for the paysites as well, especially something that's like bucky's videos, buckys bears, etc etc.

And yes, it's smart to grab them once you're sure you have everything you want to use and know that they are available for registration.