Thread: Submit your kinky movies....

Submit your kinky movies....

Use your site name as your username (without DOTCOM at the end) and we'll upgrade your account to a WM account showing your banners and post roll ads!

Use your nastiest clips and please do not use embeded ads (pre or post) as our system will delete them just nice ad free clips 2-4 minutes in length.

Thanks
    Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. GayTubeSimon's Avatar
    Nice skin, and great URL looks great!

Thanks
    Domain inventory sale.

aaronjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    Use your site name as your username (without DOTCOM at the end) and we'll upgrade your account to a WM account showing your banners and post roll ads!
    Use your nastiest clips and please do not use embeded ads (pre or post) as our system will delete them just nice ad free clips 2-4 minutes in length.

Thanks
    Dave
    Hey Dave, scuse my ignorance, but what's a WM account and a 'post roll' ad? I haven't had my coffee yet!
    And by embedded ads, do you mean a logo at the beginning/end, or something else? I'm definitely gonna be submitting clips from the site I webmaster (StraightHell) so let me know yes?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjacob View Post
    Hey Dave, scuse my ignorance, but what's a WM account and a 'post roll' ad? I haven't had my coffee yet!
    And by embedded ads, do you mean a logo at the beginning/end, or something else? I'm definitely gonna be submitting clips from the site I webmaster (StraightHell) so let me know yes?
    sending you a PM

Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There is some content on your site that would be (and has been) deemed obscene in the past, id be cautious about using scat content myself bud.

Regards,

Lee