Thread: using sponsor rss on my blog

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.

using sponsor rss on my blog

I have a question.

I just started a wp blog and thought I might use sponsor provided rss feeds for content. I thought that perhaps I could mix several similar niche feeds together on a blog such as twinks on one blog, hairy men on another etc.

Is it better to write your own posts than to use rss feeds?

Can you blend several sponsor feeds together to feed one blog, or should you just use one feed for each blog?

Can you add manual posts to a blog that is being filled with content from an rss feed as well?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by coctronic View Post
    Is it better to write your own posts than to use rss feeds?
    In the eyes of g**gle, yes, it's better to write your own posts BUT ... if you're wanting to build up a blog empire and use them as dynamic "free site" replacements, then that just becomes an impossible task without hiring a writing crew.

Can you blend several sponsor feeds together to feed one blog, or should you just use one feed for each blog?
    If you find a couple really good feeds for your niche, by all means use them on the same blog. I do that on mine, and even mixing in a feed that is a bit different from the other feeds is good too ... like review feeds or DVD feeds along with the hairy niche site feeds.

Can you add manual posts to a blog that is being filled with content from an rss feed as well?
    Absolutely, using feeds doesn't take away any of your posting abilities, setting the time stamp, etc

I highly recommend using RSS feeds through a content manipulation software like Blogs Automater so that your RSS feeds are displayed on your own blogs as unique and therefore way better for SEO.

I also highly recommend writing your own posts at least every once in a while, that is not only better for SEO but also for keeping bookmarkers.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Thanks for the good information.

As you can see I'm coming late to the blog party!

Hi Dude,

We have RSS feeds in Gay.Braincash.com

You want to be the first ones to promote our latest sites with our latest promotional material. We have the tools that will allow you to receive the newest and freshest content in the format that suits you. You can customize multiple feeds by niche, site or star and get the latest updates. You can even save your pre-selection so it will automatically be available in your profile.

Hi me up if you want details or you can sign up right THERE!!!
    Pat Cantin
    Gay.Braincash.com
    pcantin@braincash.com