Thread: Tube Sites. You Join or you fight?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar

Tube Sites. You Join or you fight?

Hi,

I know that is probably old news but I was wondering what was your position on TubeSites. I mean some wants to fight it. Some contributes to it. But recently I have seen tube sites asking for a subscription fee to their members. I don't mind contributing to tube sites but when they are making money directly with the content. I am not sure what to think about it. Any reactions? Any lists of tube sites that asks for a membership that you can share?
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyroddick View Post
    Any reactions? Any lists of tube sites that asks for a membership that you can share?
    You can pre-join Tube Tender at http://www.tubetender.com and be a part of our beta testing where you will make 50% of all sales that you generate to our tube sites.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You can pre-join Tube Tender at http://www.tubetender.com and be a part of our beta testing where you will make 50% of all sales that you generate to our tube sites.

Regards,

Lee
    Hey Lee is this an open invite to all GWW Webmasters? If yes, can you add a button on your sign up page so we can merge your program under our main CCB affiliate ID?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hey Lee is this an open invite to all GWW Webmasters? If yes, can you add a button on your sign up page so we can merge your program under our main CCB affiliate ID?
    Seth,

It will be after beta testing is done yes, in the meantime, you can actually sign up, contact Paul or Mark and they will be able to merge accts for you manually.

Regards,

Lee