Thread: Asian twink type content questions and feedback ?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

Asian twink type content questions and feedback ?

HI All Not all but alot of webmasters it seems tend to buy content which they themselves are into etc, hence we have always stayed away from buying Asian and Ebony content.

With reference to Asian twink type content how well does it convert compared to say Caucasian twink content or even main stream studs and hunks etc content, is it comparable in sales both when using it on avs sites and or a pay site ? Do you have to look at special promotion because its Asian and need special traffic for it etc ? Any feed back is much appreciated. Peter

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    In all honesty i have never really promoted the asian niche as much as i should so unfortunately i have no solid advice tht i can base a reply on.

That being said however, i do know a few webmasters who tell me that niche does really well for them however, it is their 'thing' so to speak so they probably know what turns them on.

Hopefully someone else will reply who has actually toyed with the niche

Regards,

Lee

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Thanks for that Lee, any other takers ?

Dawgy
    i have promoted asian twinks & asian sites in general for a while. they convert very well on targeted traffic. asian is definitely a niche of the gay market, and asian twink is an even more subniche. however both are profitable if marketed correctly. i also sell asian twink content and have an asian twink gallery plugin, all of which ive been told are very popular on asian sites as well as more 'mega' gay sites, or gay sites that arent really niche.

like any niche, even if you arent into it, if you study it and test enough, youll learn it and make $$$